This service includes:
- Cleaning cases inside and out
- Swaging Primer Pockets
- Full Length Sizing
- Trimming to correct length – 1.358″ (+/- .005″)
- Running through our gauging process to ensure all dimensions meet SAAMI specifications
- Stainless Steel tumbling to deburr, polish, and finish the cleaning process
- Return shipping is included!
The brass you send us is the brass you receive back.
As always, please inspect your brass before loading.
BE SAFE: .300 Blackout will chamber and fire in a .223/ 5.56 weapon resulting in serious injury or death. Please make sure you keep your ammunition separate from each other. Worley Reloading Co. is not liable for any injury or weapon damage from incorrect usage.