This is fully processed ready to load once fired .223 Rem/ 5.56 NATO once fired brass. Our process is detailed below.
Each case is:
- Given an initial wash and lubed
- Processed on Dillon equipment to maintain consistency
- Primer Pocket Swaged
- Full Length Sized
- Case Mouth Expanded
- Trimmed to correct length – 1.750″ (+/- .005″)
- Run through our gauging process to ensure all dimensions meet SAAMI specifications
- Stainless Steel tumbled to deburr, polish, and finish the cleaning process
All orders will contain a handful of extra cases in case a damaged case slips through our quality control process. We typically ship all orders within 1 or 2 business days of receipt and always utilize priority shipping so your order arrives quickly. We take pride in our work and ensure very tight tolerances on our processed once fired 223 Brass.
As always, please inspect your brass before loading.