Our processed 300 Blackout Brass is ready to reload after going through the following process:
- Given an initial wash and lubed
- Processed on Dillon equipment to maintain consistency
- Primer Pocket Swaged
- Full Length Sized
- Trimmed to correct length – 1.358″ (+/- 0.005″)
- Run through our gauging process to ensure all dimensions meet SAAMI specifications
- Stainless Steel tumbled to deburr, polish, and finish the cleaning process
All orders will contain a handful of extra cases in case a damaged case slips through our quality control process. We typically ship all orders within 1 or 2 business days of receipt and always utilize priority shipping so your order arrives quickly. We take pride in our work and ensure very tight tolerances on our processed 300 Blackout Brass.
As always, please inspect your brass before loading.